All Venue payouts are initiated via bank transfer shortly after Bookings take place. Therefore, verification of your banking information and identity is required to get paid for your Tagvenue Bookings.
The minimum information needed to send payouts includes:
- Banking details (BSB and the account number for Australian accounts; transit number, institution number and account number for Canadian accounts; IBAN for Irish accounts; account number and the branch code for Singaporean accounts; sort code and the account number for UK accounts)
- Company ID (ACN/ABN for Australian venues; company number for Irish venues; UEN for Singaporean venues; CRN for UK Venues)
- Registered business address
- Full name of business representative
- Date of birth of business representative
- Address of business representative
- Email address and mobile phone number of the business representative (for verification code purposes)
- Business details (industry and business website)
The security of your information is of the utmost importance to us, which is why Tagvenue has partnered with the top-certified PCI compliant payments provider, Stripe, to ensure your information is kept safe. Please note that your banking and verification details are sent directly to Stripe and never stored by Tagvenue.