We want to help you discover the Venue that fits your needs best. You can begin your search by visiting www.tagvenue.com.
Start your search by choosing:
- Event Type. Select from among our pre-populated lists of activities.
- Location. Choose the city where your Event will take place. In the search results, you will be able to click on the map to zoom into your desired location.
- Number of Guests: You must enter the number of guests before starting your search.
After clicking 'Search', you will be taken to a results page where you can use the additional filters to help you narrow down your search.
From this results page, you will be able to sort listings according to:
- Event Type: Near the top of the page is a drop-down menu from which you can choose among many Event types.
- Price: Use the slider to choose an approximate budget for your event.
- Guests: Enter the number of people for your event and select whether the Event will be standing or sitting.
Remember also to select the date in order to see only Venues that are available for the Event Date you are interested in.
To narrow down your search further, click on “Filters” and you will be offered the choice to further refine your search:
- Super Venue: Select whether you wish to only see our most highly rated event spaces.
- Catering and drinks: Select options for catering, speciality menus and alcohol policies.
- Facilities: Choose among a range of features that you will need for the venue, e.g. wifi or a sound system.
- Allowed events: Which type of Event will the Venue support, e.g. Whether the Venue is licensed for weddings.
- Parking & Accommodation: Search for Venues that offer parking or on-site accommodation for your Event.
Search results can be seen from the listing view or on the map. Simply move your mouse over the marker and you can see each Venue according to its location. You can also adjust the map to zoom in on specific areas. You will then be able to click on the listing to see further details about the Venue and its offer.
Once you open the Venue profile, you can contact the Venue Manager on the right side of the page by filling in details about the Event and clicking on the 'Enquire Now' button. This will send a message to the Venue Manager, who should then respond to your question within 24 to 48 hours. However, please note that this is not a confirmed Booking yet. Once you have confirmed all of the details with the Venue Manager, you will be able to finalise your Booking. Please note that some of the Venues may allow you to pay online for the Booking (through the Tagvenue platform), which might make your booking process much quicker. You can find more details in our article about payments.
If you wish to save a list of Venues to compare their offers, you can favourite the Venue by clicking on the heart on the right-hand side of the Venue page.
Please sign in to leave a comment.