Users are required by our Terms & Conditions to follow both Tagvenue policies and the rules of the space of the Venue they book. This means it is absolutely necessary for you to add any rules you may have about access, permitted activities, insurance requirements and other important day-of procedures.
If you have multiple Venues listed with us, each can have its own rules that are specific to the activity each listing is under. Your rules of the space cannot be left blank, otherwise, you will not be able to enable payments for your spaces.
Requirements related to cleaning and removing trash from the space should not be included in this section and cannot be a requirement for booking your space. As a Venue Manager, you are responsible for cleaning your space after each Booking and preparing it for future use.
Tagvenue's booking policies covering cancellations or overtime apply to all Bookings between Venue Managers and Users. These policies are part of the Tagvenue T&Cs and are designed to ensure a smooth booking experience from start to finish. Because of that, your "rules of the space" cannot:
- include contracts - Tagvenue Bookings are covered by our T&Cs. Do not paste your contract, cancellation policy, or liability policy.
- encourage activities that would violate local laws.
Examples of rules of the space that work:
- No loud music after 11 pm
- No alcohol allowed after 8 pm
- No smoking in the building
- No pets allowed
- Outside catering is allowed
- Furniture must be moved back to where you found it
Tagvenue does not allow Venue Managers to list rules with arbitrary fines. Any fines levied as a result of broken rules that are submitted as extra charges will require third party invoices and evidence.