In the "New" section you can find all Booking Enquiries that haven't been addressed by any member of your team or if the User requested your phone number.
In the "In progress" section, you can find all Booking Enquiries that have already been replied to.
You will see an "envelope" icon next to the ones that contain a new message from the User.
Protip: Our top Venues reply in less than 3 hours, and while the average on our platform is around 12 hours it is always better to reply as fast as you can.
You can see different icons next to the enquiry:
- Phone - the User clicked on "request venue's phone number".
Protip: It is always great to double-check if the User managed to reach anyone from your team.
- @ - the User clicked on "reveal venue's email address".
- Eye - the User clicked on "request the viewing''
- Dollar - the User clicked on "request the booking".
- Envelope - the User sent you a new message
You can also mark a Booking Enquiry with a "star" to indicate that you’d like to come back to it later. You can use this feature to indicate to your Team Members that they should follow up with particular Users.